Whether it's a lemonade stand, a garage sale, family picnic or little league fundraiser, summer is a great time for kids to learn the importance of giving back! We've launched a fun new fundraiser just for kids, the Hero Kids Summer Fundraiser!
1. Decorate your BE A FREE TO BREATHE HERO jar wrapper, then tape to a jar or container with a lid.
2. Write down 5 people you can ask for a donation, or come up with another type of fundraiser.
3. With an adult’s help, talk to those 5 people about why Free to Breathe needs your help and ask them to support your fundraising efforts.
4. Fill your jar with as many donations as you can collect.
5. Have an adult tear off & complete the submission form and convert all cash donations to a check and mail it to Free to Breathe by August 20, 2016.
Free to Breathe
1 Point Place Suite 200
Madison, WI 53719
EXTRA CREDIT: Email us a picture of your fundraiser, or use the hashtag #freetobreathe on social media so we can see your heroic work in action!
Every child (12 and younger) who submits their fundraising proceeds to Free to Breathe will receive a hero kit — a cool pair of sunglasses and a fun finger puppet. The top three fundraising heroes will receive a Free to Breathe cape and a mask to show off their superhero powers! Winners will be announced August 24th!
@2016 Free To Breathe | All rights reserved. | Federal tax exempt ID number: 45-0505050.